Work from home part-time Qualified / Part-qualified Practice Accountant opportunity with progressive and growing chartered practice. You will finalise and submit company accounts and corporation tax returns. This role can be carried out from home or at the office.
Specific Duties and responsibilities:
- Review /finalise statutory accounts for submission to Companies’ House and HMRC
- Review VAT returns
- On-line VAT and CT filing
- Communication with clients as necessary
- Update client files, checklists, records and procedures
We are looking for a practice accountant who has experience of finalising accounts, submitting corporation tax returns. You will have previous practice experience, will be a good communicator, self motivated and task orientated. The role would be ideal for someone who wants to work part-time from home.
Key skills required:
- Qualified/part-qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
- Good current/recent knowledge of corporation tax
- SME client experience.
- Strong client service focus.
- Strong analytical, project management skills
- Good Excel
- Friendly outgoing person who is keen to learn and take on more responsibility as the practice grows.
- Knowledge of Xero accounting software preferred.
- Good current knowledge of corporation tax
- Fully up to date on FRS 102
To Apply for this qualified /part-qualified practice accountant role, send your CV with a brief covering letter, outlining your interest and experience along with you salary expectations.