Audit & Accounts Senior - Tunbridge Wells
Tremendous career opportunity for a formally qualified accounts and audit senior to join this leading national Practice based in rural South-West Kent.
Not only will you work on some of the leading businesses in the area; you will be pushed technically; offered a structured career path and the opportunity to specialise in a number of different areas.
Reporting directly to either a senior manager of directly to the Partner, your day to day duties will include:-
- Statutory year end accounts production for varied client base and dealing with t/o’s in excess of £10 million
- Managing, planning and executing small to medium sized audits
- Resolving any technical queries and working closely with both the client on site and the resident Partner
- Encouraged to take a role in the on-going modernisation and growth of the firm
- Regular client contact; working towards building your own portfolio of clients
My client is particularly keen on hearing from high calibre Practice candidates that see themselves in a management position within the next couple of years.
You will need to possess a strong academic background coupled with a proven Practice pedigree, and ideally, have already illustrated accelerated career development.
This is not just a number crunching role; you will also need to illustrate well-developed and polished communication skills.
For further information then please do not hesitate to contact Robin from ReuMilla Walker.