Product Manager - VoIP and Cloud Communications Provider - Up to 65k - Central London
Product Manager - VoIP and Cloud Communications Provider - Up to 65k, Central London
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Manager to join a rapidly expanding, high calibre Cloud Communications & IT Service Provider. Initial responsibilities will be focused on evaluating all new products and proposition opportunities and defining the current product portfolio to improve sales and retention.
This is a unique opportunity to work with the Directors of a rapidly expanding IT and Communications Provider of approx. 45 staff, drawing on your expertise to contribute to the successful growth of the business.
Here are some of the services that they offer: Unified Communications, Mobile, Hosted PBX, Broadband, Network Services, Cloud Services and IT Services.
- Managing the full product lifecycle, whilst working closely with other commercial teams
- Interpreting customer insight and market intelligence alongside working with both external suppliers and internal teams to design and build products and Service Offerings to deliver to customers
- Supporting the preparation of concise business cases, proposals and papers to be presented to the board
- Support marketing team, contributing to marketing communication campaigns on product positioning, messaging etc
- Ensure all new products comply with both legal and regulatory requirements
- Optimisation of the product portfolio, development, evaluation and implementation of initiatives to improve overall business performance
- Work closely with senior management to optimise product profitability
- Support Product Management in planning and evaluating service delivery indicators including; pricing, product mix and retention benefits on all products across the portfolio
- Management of budgets to ensure costs are controlled
Skills and Experience:
- Significant experience in Communications product development, management and implementation, such as mobile, VOIP, Cloud, Unified Comms and/or related products and services
- A strong commercial acumen, prior Product P&L ownership preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of critical thinking in cross-functional process analysis and problem resolution for new and existing products
- Project management skills
- Experience of working within an SME Communications businesses (50-200 staff), helping to shape the product portfolio and drive business success
The position is based in modern offices in central London. Paying up to £65,000 + benefits.
Must be eligible to work in the UK.