Venn Group is currently working with an innovative healthcare company in Central London looking for an experienced PMO Analyst join their IT Team on a permanent basis.
Location: Central London
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaising across the business and with IT to capture and mange business demand from initiatives
- Tracking and prioritising initiatives within our Portfolio
- Status tracking of approved projects including deliverables, costs, resources and milestones
- Monitoring and reporting on progress of projects o stakeholders and Project Board
- Implementing governance standards, attending Post Project Review meetings, managing programme level risks and issues
- Maintaining our Enterprise PMO toolkit, KPIs and required reports.
Experience must include:
- Proven PMO analysis, at least 2 years in Senior PMO role
- Project management experience (Prince2, MSP, PMP or equivalent)
- Knowledge of PMO tools (e.g. Focalpoint, Clarity, Primavera)
- Management of business and IT stakeholder groups
- Excellent organisational and change management skills
If you are interested and seeking a new challenging and rewarding role and your experience closely matches the specification please send your updated CV to or call Andrew Davey or Antony Johnson on .