Digital and Web Designer
At CybSafe we have a burning passion to help as many people and businesses as possible - both within our society and the global community. We help companies take an intelligent approach to cyber security awareness and in doing so address the people component of cyber security.
We provide a cloud-based cyber security awareness platform that helps businesses to improve cyber security behaviour, visualise human factor vulnerability and reduce cyber risk.
We're making a huge difference to people and businesses all over the world and we're looking for good people to join our team.
Look at our website for more information.
Digital and Web designer
Closing date 7 August 2017)
Main duties and responsibilities
- Working with the product and marketing teams, you will create impactful product and marketing designs.
- On the product side, you will take ownership of the visual learning journey on the CybSafe platforms:
- You will take a script, storyboard it and bring it to life by telling a story that supports visual learners.
- You will design web pages and the platform including graphics, animation assets and prototype to maximise visual effectiveness and facilitate the visual learning journey.
- You will design a new interface for the client facing website and platform.
- You will be a custodian and creative engineer behind new CybSafe modules — you will create and publish content for the platform, maintain and update modules.
- You will test website and platform and performance prior to going 'live’, and monitors and maintains functionality of the website;
- You will push new functionality and pages 'live’ website.
- On the marketing side, you will create designs that showcase our brand and values (as well as our 'why’, 'how’ & 'what’) to engage with existing and future customers.
- Creation of infographics & data-visuals to tell data-driven stories.
- Create interactive marketing collateral e.g. emails, banners, white papers.
- Co-ownership of brand guidelines.
- Use your obsession of new technology to stay on track with emerging digital trends and culture. Be sure to attend events and engage with the wider digital creative community.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Post Graduate Degree in Web Application or Creative and Media Enterprises
- Responsive web design experience (desktop, mobile, tablet).
- Proficient in Adobe CC’s Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch et al.
- Meticulous attention to design detail and typography, with the ability to produce clean, commercial design.
- Ability to create infographics/data-visuals to tell data-driven visual stories.
- Designing client facing prospects and marketing emails, some HTML & CSS experience would be beneficial.
- Obsessive attention to detail with an ability to work at a fast pace. Animation skills or game design experience would be a plus.
One Canada Square
Page 4 of 4
London E15 5AB
How to Apply:
Connect with us and include the following:
- Your CV.
- A short note (or if you’re feeling creative, a video) introducing yourself and why you are the guy/gal for the job.
- Your amazing online portfolio showcasing your work.