Software Engineer - Client facing
As someone who will work closely with the Client Success team to deliver customer-specific integrations, customisations and data migrations, the successful candidate will possess demonstrably good software development skills and technical ability. You will also have a passion for delivering excellent solutions to customers and enjoy working closely with users.
Some experience of working in a professional development environment is required and experience of working in a professional services or consultancy environment is desirable. Experience of working in both dynamic languages such as Ruby or Python, and static languages such as Java or C# is essential; in your role you’ll likely be working across all of these. Experience of building data integrations and data feeds is highly desirable. You will also ideally have experience of test driven development, continuous integration, pair programming and Limited-Work-in-Progress techniques.
You will work within the Client Success team but very closely with the Development team. You will learn new skills and improve existing ones as well as enjoy working in a close-knit, friendly and enthusiastic team delivering a world-class product.
Required Attributes / Experience
· At least three year’s experience of professional development in two of Ruby, Python, Java, C# or similar
· A passion for working with customers and users in a professional services or consultancy capacity
· Experience of integration, data feed and/or API development
· Experience of building web interface systems
· An eye for detail and a passion for quality
Desirable Attributes / Experience
· Experience of cloud-based development on force.com, heroku.com or AWS
· Experience of financial services, specifically capital markets
· Develop your career in any or all of the following directions:
o Business Analysis
o Product Development
o Technical Consultancy
o Project Management
o Product Management
· Work in a successful and growing FinTech company with a global customer base
· Share in the success of our company growth