Commercial Events Coordinator
Commercial Events Coordinator - Central London - £30,000 basic + excellent benefits
The Commercial Events Team at a prestigious Financial institution are looking for a Commercial Events Coordinator to work at their headquarters in the heart of the City.
You will be supporting the Commercial Events Team to achieve their objectives through commercial sales and marketing as well as providing event management support for clients and corporate customers from around the world.
The successful candidate must demonstrate prior relevant experience within an Events Venue and possess a track record of turning enquiries into bookings.
What You Will Need
- Relevant experience gained at an Events Venue
- Experience of Event Sales e.g. up-selling, cross selling and maximising revenue
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Strong Customer Service skills, with a focus on service delivery and relationship building
- A track record of driving up event sales and revenue
How To Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role, if you are already working at an Events Venue, then please apply via the link on this page.
If you have any questions, please contact Marcus at the Search Brighton office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.