New Client Sales Advisor
Giant Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate New Client Sales Advisor to join the team based in London. Joining us on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary of £18,000 per annum (OTE £21k uncapped) + benefits.
About Giant Group Plc
Established in 1992, Giant Group is an award-winning company specialising in software and professional services for the management of temporary workers.
About Giant Academy
We are delighted to offer an exciting opportunity to work under our Giant Academy program. The Academy seeks to develop those who are recent graduates, apprentices or those with little to no experience in their desired career. Through the Academy we provide support and ongoing training to enhance your skills and knowledge within your role, whilst being exposed to a professional working environment.
Are you a recent graduate? Would you like a career with an award winning professional services company? If so, we are currently seeking a Graduate New Client Sales Advisor to join our dynamic and highly professional team.
Graduate New Client Sales Advisor role overview
To explain and promote the benefits of the Giant’s range of products, clearly and in line with agreed parameters; probing to understand the potential client’s requirements and skillfully handling objections.
Key responsibilities of the Graduate New Client Sales Advisor:
- Take a consultative approach in explaining how Giant’s products can meet the prospect's needs, highlighting the benefits and explaining the product features as compared with competitor offerings.
- Follow up and closing down outstanding enquiries.
Graduate New Client Sales Advisor requirements:
- Recent graduate
- Confident telephone manner
- Well organised, the ability to prioritise and multi-task is a critical requirement
- Excellent attention to detail through accurate data entry, grammar and use of language
- Excellent persuasive and negotiation skills
- Strong Excel, Word, Outlook and keyboard knowledge
- Previous sales experience will be advantageous
What you get:
- Competitive salary of £18,000 per annum (OTE £21k uncapped)
- Attractive commission scheme
- Countless lucrative incentives
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Personal development and training
- Employee discounts & reward scheme, giant advantage, including childcare, cycle, and car purchase salary sacrifice schemes
- Pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Social events/nights out
- Monthly fruit Friday
- Dress down Friday each week
- Office games facilities (table tennis, pool table and table football)
- You will be working for the market leader for the sector
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Graduate New Client Sales Advisor please click ‘Apply’ now.