Area Sales Manager Leading Private Hospital Group
We have an exciting opportunity for an Area Sales Manager to join our team at HCA Healthcare UK. This is a field based sales management role, with line management responsibility for 8 Sales/Relationship Managers across the London and Home Counties region.
The Area Sales Manager is responsible for recruiting, managing, coaching and developing a team of Sales/Relationship Managers with accountability for delivering the patient referral and revenue plan for a defined region.
* Hours: 37.5 per week; Monday to Friday.
* Basic Salary: £65K - £75K plus bonus scheme (15% OTE) and benefits package.
* Benefits: Structured career development, funded courses, health and wellbeing support system, private pension, private medical care cover and much more.
Duties & Responsibilities
* The Area Sales Manager will analyse the team's current activity, and spend a significant proportion of time on field visits, coaching and mentoring in order to build the teams capability and drive performance.
* Ensure that the team deploy a segment driven approach to relationship management, and optimise existing relationships, secure new relationships, and grow revenue.
* Meet revenue and patient referral targets by successfully managing the sales team and monitoring their delivery against targets.
* Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands HCA UK's patient referrals and delivers revenue targets.
* Work effectively with the Sales Director and other senior leaders, to ensure that market feedback, opportunities and obstacles to success are captured and understood, and you will assist with the implementation of action plans as required.
* Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and revenue forecasts to the Sales Director and facility management teams.
Skills & Experience
* Successful sales management track record in a related industry such as, healthcare, pharmaceuticals or medical devices.
* Demonstrable ability to lead, motivate, direct and coach a sales team to drive performance.
* Experience of implementing a segmented approach to relationship management.
* Ability to implement activity tracking systems/processes to support team delivery and development.
* Passionate about customer centricity and advocacy with outstanding communication and presentation skills.
* Ideally candidates will be educated to degree level (or equivalent).
About The Facility
Part of the world's largest private healthcare group, HCA Healthcare UK is the country's biggest provider of privately funded care. From complex and urgent care, to primary care, outpatient and day-case treatment, we provide exceptional care across our network of facilities.
We operate 6 world-class hospitals across the capital, including The Harley Street Clinic, The Lister Hospital, London Bridge Hospital, The Portland Hospital, The Princess Grace Hospital and The Wellington Hospital. We also run HCA Laboratories and are growing via our expanding joint ventures divisions, including partnering with the NHS.