CREDIT RISK OFFICER - SME LENDING
TO £50k + BENS + BONUS
One of the most talked about specialist banking groups in London is seeking a Credit Risk Officer to join their team on a permanent basis. This a dual role in which the successful candidate will be responsible for the assurance / audit of lending portfolios (commercial property finance and asset finance) whilst also supporting the team with their Underwriting responsibilities, performing credit analysis and recommendation of facilities covering a wide spectrum of SME / Commercial borrowers.
Duties to include:
- Providing credit risk assurance to Senior Management
- Prepare and present credit risk assessment reports
- Contribute to credit policy & maintenance of a sound framework for the management of Credit risk
- Ensure all lending proposals adhere to Conduct and Compliance criteria
- Identify early risks in the portfolio and alert Senior Management accordingly
- Analyse new and existing lending propositions and make suitable recommendations to senior management
The successful candidate will ideally come from an Audit / Assurance background in mainstream Lending and will possess strong Credit Risk skills gained within Property & Asset based finance (SME & Commercial). Candidates must have excellent analytical and problem solving skills combined with good influencing and communication abilities.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.