Business Development Manager Testing Instruments
Job Title: Business Development Manager (Testing Instruments)
Are you a Business Development Manager with experience in the Metrology industry? You must have knowledge of Hardness Testing. This is a Home Based role with frequent UK & International Travel. A full UK Driving License is essential.
It will be the principle job purpose of this position to ensure the planning and delivering of business development activities for the Testing Instrument Products.
- Support the Area Sales Managers and an existing international distribution network;
- Managing the relationships with existing Sales Managers, distribution partners and meeting sales targets in both the UK and international markets;
- Research and identify additional distribution channels wherever they are required, be that geographically or by industry sector, to provide growth sustainable business and relationship;
- Research and understand this industry sector's products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives, overall business requirements and ROI objectives;
- Work closely with suppliers to develop new products and enhance existing product line, to meet the requirements of the Testing Instruments sector.
- Metrology Experience
- Mechanical Engineering or Material Testing background
- High level knowledge of materials testing technology and applications
- Proven business development manager who is used to working with targets
- Proven track record and experience in sales, export sales, account management and business development
- Full UK Driving License
ACS are recruiting for a Business Development Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Business Development Manager please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Business Development Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Business Development Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Business Development Manager role you desire.