Programmatic Account Manager - £35k - 40k + Bonuses - London
Programmatic Account Manager
Salary: £35k - 40k + Bonuses
- Do you have experience of the online media and the marketing industry?
- Do you have a strong experience in programmatic advertising?
- Do you have at least 2 years’ experience in Account and Digital Campaigns management?
If you are interested in becoming a Programmatic Account Manager in a fast growing digital advertising agency then read below to see a fantastic new job opportunity for one of our clients! Not only has this company been successful since it was founded but they are also committed to innovation and research for the latest technologies.
As a Programmatic Account Manager, you will be responsible for the accounts and building relationships with customers whilst translating complex technology processes into meaningful solutions that address the business needs.
Main Responsibilities of the Programmatic Account Manager:
- Owning the accounts and accounts fertilise and build deeper relationships to grow the customer lifetime value through opportunities you identify
- Providing day to day in-depth account analysis and optimisation of campaigns.
- Be pro-active and bring lasting added value to the customers with your smart insights (planning of promotions, benchmark of competition, etc.)
- Deliver analysis and reports for commercial purposes through excellent PowerPoint and Excel deliverables
- Monitoring/reporting on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information
- Participating in industry trade events and other marketing initiatives
- Attending/presenting at meetings and training to develop account knowledge, techniques and skills
If you are a fast learner, enjoy challenges, and love technology then secure your next position as an Account Manager!
Attributes of the Programmatic Account Manager:
- You will need at least 2 year’s minimum experience in a similar field
- Strong academics with a business, engineering, economics, marketing degree or equivalent
- Analytical background
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to use Word, Powerpoint and Excel at ease
- Knowledge and experience of the Programmatic landscape is a MUST!
So what are you waiting for? Join our client’s team now as their next Programmatic Account Manager!