Restaurant Duty Manager/Supervisor - Gatwick Airport
One Resourcing Ltd, the leading aviation recruitmet agency are delighted to be working in partnership with Airport Retail Enterprises for thier first venture in the UK at Gatwick Airport.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company with a great portfolio in Australia that are looking to replicate that success in the UK.
Full details of the role are as follows:
Grain Store Café & Bar, Gatwick Airport
Amazing opportunity to join our team in the ground-breaking premium branded restaurant at Gatwick Airport. We operate a beautifully designed full-service restaurant, premium takeaway counter and feature cocktail bar with a state-of-the-art open kitchen serving 1,500+ guests per day. All food is prepared freshly onsite, a unique point of difference against our competition. Excellent opportunities to grow with the company.
About the Company
The restaurant carries the brand name of the multiple award-winning and ground-breaking London restaurant Grain Store, created by award-winning Chef Patron Bruno Loubet. It is operated by Airport Retail Enterprises, a leading Australian-based airport F&B operator with over 50 outlets in Australia. Grain Store Café & Bar is our first restaurant in the UK and is the ideal platform for growth of the company in the UK market.
Restaurant Duty Manager / Supervisor
- 45-50 hours per week, 5 shifts. Hours will to cover the airport operation and willl include working weekends and on public holidays
- Overseeing smooth operation of all aspects of the front of house (restaurant, bar, deli and hosts)
- Touching tables to enhance customer experience
- Cashing up waiters
- Dealing with customer complaints and incidents
- Carrying out opening/closing procedures
- Understanding details of menu and drinks list to make recommendations to customers
- Motivating, training and assisting front of house team members
- Minimum one year experience at supervisor level
- Passion, flair and excellent customer service
- Understanding of how to manage a shift to maximise restaurant profitability
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and team members
As this position is based at a UK airport a full five year reference check will need to be undertaken as will a Crciminal Record Check