ACCOUNT MANAGER - FX / CFD
TO £60K + BONUS + BENS
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced FX Sales / Account Manager who has a proven track record in developing business and managing institutional clients. The company, with over 7 offices globally, have an ever-growing presence and are looking for a candidate with an excellent knowledge of CFDs, margin FX and proprietary technology. You will inherit a book of clients (institutional) and will be responsible for re-establishing dormant relationships and increasing the revenue for the company.
Duties to include:
- To manage a book of clients (brokers), re-establishing dormant relationships and managing existing clients
- Responsible for conducting face to face meetings with institutional clients
- Maintaining strong client relationships after initial funding, whilst acting as main point of contact for any customer enquires
- Client entertainment
- Maintain accurate records in the CRM of all clients and prospects contacted
- Work closely with the FX director, sales team, operations and compliance regarding client setups Ensure that company are following FCA practices
Our client has a very strong financial backing and is looking for a candidate with strong sales and negotiation skills and a minimum of 3 years of FX Sales and relationship management. The successful candidate will come with a high degree of professionalism and a background in institutional FX / CFD sales or similar.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.