Key Account Manager
- Managing Top 100 Pharmaceutical clients
- Complex selling to senior level executives
- Huge earning potential and progression opportunities
- Rapidly expanding organisation
Salary: £32-40,000 OTE £65,000 Uncapped
The Role: Managing and growing relationships with Top 100 Pharmaceutical organisations, the Key Account Manager will be responsible for selling access to a leading business information platform. Dealing with Heads of Business Unit through to board level, the platform enables senior decision makers to stay on top of market trends and make key decisions around topics such as drug development and International trade.
The Company: This market leader provides expert industry reports and bespoke data analysis for a wide variety of sectors. They work with medium to large organisations, aiding them to make key businesses decisions based around reliable information and data. The Key Account Manager will join a rapidly expanding organisation with great potential for career progression.
As a Key Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing roughly £500,000 of business
- Renewing subscriptions and upselling complex business information
- Building and maintaining relationships with senior-level executives
For this Key Account Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Proven B2B sales experience and Account Management skills
- Persuasive and focused individual
- Knowledge of the Business Information or Market Research sectors would be beneficial
Benefits of this Key Account Manager role:
- £32-40,000 basic with OTE £65,000 uncapped
- Market leading business
- A wide variety of career development opportunities
BMS Sales Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest, please email us or for more information on other vacancies we are currently working on please call Suzy Richardson on