Senior Sponsorship Sales Manager
Our client is a young, dynamic, fast, growing and highly credible, b2b media company and is on the hunt for a highly talented senior sponsorship sales manager.
Established in 2009, the business has built up a superb reputation for servicing the global transportation community in the niche area of technology and innovation. In addition, over the past two years has rapidly built a strong reputation in the global bio based industry sector spanning chemicals, fuel and power. They connect up the industry game-changers through two world-class knowledge and news portals.
Any new potential sponsorship sales manager will be complementing an energetic team of driven, ambitious and fun individuals. They are expanding fast through a combination of organic growth and acquisition.
The events range from large-scale congresses with 60+ speakers, 20+ exhibitors and 300+ attendees to mid-scale exhibitions with 50+ exhibitors and 2000+ attendees.
We require a Senior Sponsorship Sales Manager. This person will have a proven track record selling multi-channel packages into international markets, combining sponsorship on events and campaigns on a digital platform.
The candidate will have ownership of entire universe of prospects and customers (no letter, company or regional split) selling across 4 conferences and the digital platform. A successful candidate progression path will give committed and successful employees the opportunity to progress to selling an extensive suite of fully integrated packages combining, digital media, live events and market research & intelligence.
Profile of Candidate
- Minimum of 3 year’s experience in b2b media sales required, (preferably exhibition / conference & digital sales)
- Degree educated important, not necessarily essential.
- Possessing a solid understanding of value-led, consultative sales process and methodology
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record of consistently beating and exceeding targets.
- Need to show a commitment to personal development and growth, open to learning new sales skills and processes. You will grow from constant training, formal and informal.
- Ability to engage with C-level / senior executives with pan-regional remits.
- The ability to understand and articulate the core issues and drivers of the industries we serve.
Lipton Media is a dynamic, proactive and progressive media recruitment agency solely dedicated to the media industry. We are leaders across media sales and creative opportunities. We cover: media sales, digital media sales, print sales, exhibition sales, event sales, conference sales, outdoor sales, radio sales, marketing, conference production and editorial jobs.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.