Engineering Technician shift
My client has presented me with the fantastic chance for you to work for a market leading manufacturer in a competitive market as an electrical engineer.
When joining a part of the dynamic team, the day to day responsibilities consist of general maintenance and fault finding. In order to upkeep the companies strong reputation. The role also allows you to support supervisors, not just working alongside them; helping you and the company to expand even further in the market.
Capabilities and qualifications consist of:
- An education to City & Guilds / BTEC level or equivalent
- A completed time served Apprenticeship and/or 3 year's experience in a mechanical or electrical maintenance environment
- Experience within an automated production plant
- Experience in packaging machinery/ food manufacturing environment
- Experience using PLC and pneumatic systems is an advantage
- Experience of working within a Lean manufacturing environment
- The capability of a Multi skilled engineer is preferred
- Fully skilled in electrical fault-finding and equipment repair
- Proactive initiative in maintenance and asset reliability
- Ability to read engineering diagrams effectively
- Capability to work with a computerised maintenance management system
The company provides a great range of benefits for you, and furthermore provides a flexible shift pattern, shown below:
Mon - Fri 6am -2pm, 2pm -10pm and 10-6am
For further information on this fantastic opportunity, please contact using the following details below;
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.