Assistant Managers - Central London - Hospitality
Assistant Managers - Hospitality
Salary - £18,000 - £20,000 + bonus and benefits
We are currently looking to speak to experienced Assistant Managers/Supervisors with a background in hospitality, food retail or quick service retail units. A number of Assistant Unit Management positions have arisen to join our client's teams across Central London. The Assistant Managers will be responsible for managing day to day operations. In particular, the main focus of the role is to manage, coach and develop your teams alongside the Unit Manager, ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction and product quality. You will also be tasked with managing the financial performance, health and safety and security within the unit.
What are we looking for?
You will have proven operational experience in managing teams within a busy food retail/catering environment. You'll be results-focused with a keen understanding of what is important to staff, customers and managers. We are looking for someone who is committed to achieving company and department goals.
Key Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Providing guidance to all Team Members and Supervisors within your unit. As well as Supporting your Unit Manager.
- Ensuring the highest levels of customer service and supporting your employees to enable them to be accountable for delivering this.
- Provide training and development for your staff across all levels.
- Motivating your team to ensure sales targets are achieved and exceeded.
- Ensure hygiene and health and safety standards are maintained to the Company's standard.
- Management of stock and supplier relationships.
- Management of people issues as and when required.
The successful candidate will enjoy some amazing benefits including:
- A starting salary of 18-20k
- A unique and generous bonus scheme
- Staff discount
- Pension scheme
To apply for this brilliant opportunity, please send a cover letter and an up to date CV through the links in the advert.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here