Customer Services Manager (front office - residential)
Role: Customer Services Manager (front office - residential)
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Are you a Customer Services Manager with experience covering residentialregistration, billing, payment collection and resolving queries? Anexciting new energy supplier with a proposition to offer energy tailored to the customer - using data from smart metering to create smart new tariffs - is looking for a Customer Services Manager. You will build a front office Customer Service Team from scratch and handle the interface with a 3rd party managing the back office processes. Sound exciting? If you want to help build a new and exciting brand then apply today!!
- Build an industry leading Customer Service Team offering, including an App, Webchat, online as well as traditional CS channels.
- The team will be responsible for building relationships with residential customers.
- Handling in-bound queries and all customer interface.
- Management and development of the CS team and to develop and improve cost effective and efficient ways of working.
- Managing interface between a 3rd party managing back office system and the front office team.
- Train and nurture a team of analysts who may be new to the industry.
Skills and Experience:
- 3 + years in an energy supply company
- Understanding of full range of customer service (i.e. registration, billing, payment collection and resolving queries etc.)
- Proven commercial skills and approach.
- Excellent management skills; including communications and people management skills
- A self-starter who will thrive in a 'start up’ growth environment.
- A willingness to learn and take on more responsibility on a continuous basis.
- Knowledge of billing and industry dataflows would be helpful but not essential
- You will be confident to point out issues or areas that you believe can be improved.