Bodyshop Parts Advisor
Our client is looking to recruit a Bodyshop Parts Advisor for their busy and reputable Accident Repair Centre based near the Rochester area of Kent.
Our client is looking for a parts advisor from an automotive background, who is IT literate and works well in a fast paced and busy work environment. This role will involve interaction with customers so customer service and communication skills are essential to be successful in this role.
Working closely with the Bodyshop estimator and Bodyshop productive team to ensure that parts are available and on time.
Managing the ordering of additional parts found during the course of repair.
Managing and processing returns and credit notes and the associated paperwork correctly and in a timely fashion.
Ordering and management of paint & dry goods.
• Parts ordering, receiving parts and system entry
• Management of parts returns and credit notes
• Paint and dry stock ordering and receiving these good
• Efficient management of supporting paperwork. Invoices, credit notes etc
• Attention to detail
• Flexible in approach to the role
• Good communication skills
• To be able to work to deadlines
Monday to Friday ONLY! Hours of Work: 8.00am to 6.00pm Monday-Wednesday & 8.00am to 5.30pm Thursday-Friday
Salary circa £20,000 - £22,000 plus bonus circa £2000.
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity please get in touch with your current and accurate CV, our standard procedure is to speak to you before we send your CV to any of our clients so please make sure your contact details are on your CV.