Are you currently an experienced Marketing Executive or Senior Marketing Executive looking for that next step up, then this is the role for you! This is an exciting, newly created role due to growth in the teams. We are looking for an intelligent, driven direct marketer who already has experience in successfully running their own campaigns but now ready to take it up a gear. Well versed in the fundamentals of event marketing, and already delivering great response campaigns across various marketing channels.
You will have experience of creating your own strategic marketing plan and deliver leads and deals with your team and get a buzz from seeing your event successes!
You will be part of a supportive, driven and talented team, each enjoying your own personal development and continuing to learn and being creative!
Reporting to the Divisional Head of Marketing, you will thrive on thinking and working at a fast pace, marketing up to three events per month. You will deliver powerful commercial results through well-planned direct campaigns underpinned by innovative brand building activity.
- Event Branding - Vision, concepts, design guidelines
- Strategic Marketing for individual events
- Affiliate marketing through Sponsors and speakers
- PR/Press efforts, budgeting
- Training rest of the marketing team
- Responsible for the marketing activities outlined in the strategic plan - Email; Web; Social; Digital etc…
- Campaign Analysis, Social media strategy and management
- Topic and audience research
- Build industry partnership with association or industry partners
- Oversee and nurture the marketing database for quality and quantity
- Generate qualified leads
- Work closely with delegate sales reps, production and operations teams
- Plan and run project team meetings
The majority of your role will be Website Marketing, Email Marketing, Design, Social Media, Advertising, Media Partnerships, PR, planning and implementation of pre and post event marketing campaigns with some strategic planning and 10% of management so would be great if you had a nature flair for mentoring and leading junior members of the team.
The ideal candidate will be a university graduate with at least a 2:1 degree (preferably marketing / business related) with experience of working in a direct marketing role in conferences, exhibitions, media or similar.
Offering a competitive salary base and excellent bonus structure uncapped.