Senior Internal Audit / Manager
My client are a FTSE 150 Leisure and Entertainment company based in London. They are looking for a senior internal audit / manager to join the team.
Due to a recent multi-billion pound merger, the Company are undergoing a significant period of exciting growth and improvement which will see the internal audit team expand. This means there will be continued opportunities for your growth within the company.
They are a market leader in their industry and a highly commercial business that offer a very open, friendly and welcoming culture.
This role will sit you as a number two to the Director of the Internal Audit department. Therefore you will work very closely with them in leading and developing the audit plan. This offers excellent exposure within a multi-national, market-leading FTSE 150 company.
- £65,000 up to £75,000
- bonus - up to 30%
- Travel - up to 15%
- 25 days holiday
- generous pension + additional benefits
- Act as lead to develop the audit plan + manage full audit life cycle
- Partnering the business in remediating issues identified - exploring solutions with key stakeholders
- Act as a mentor to other members of the team - up-skill + cross-training
- Management of projects
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified
- 3+ post qualified experience
- Motivated individual able to work independently and as part of a wider team
- Ability to coach / mentor more junior colleagues
- Strong stakeholder engagement
If you do not hear back within 7 days then your application has not been successful.