- Extensive knowledge of plumbing installation using copper, Hep2O, stainless Steel, etc,
- Strong knowledge of passive ventilation systems - Nuaire - Mechanical Ventilation Heat Recovery, how they operated, the problems, attenuation, commissioning, balancing methods, maintenance, how to QA these installations.
- Heat Interface Units (HIU) - Vital Unit similar to Grunfoss system - Knowledge of the district heating system, flushing and commissioning, operation, testing, setting up, connections to underfloor heating, temperature controls, heat meter (sonometer), water treatment, how to QA the installation.
- Energy Centre- operating principle and requirements - Domestic Gas meter installation, Combined Heat and Power units operation, balmoral tank commissioning, draining down and cleaning the Boosted Cold Water tank, boosted cold water system / flushing and balancing, gas boilers operation, commissioning and problems with such boiler (Hoval boilers), maintaining the boilers, emergency cut off valve, controls and what would be the norm, principles of BMS in controlling the Energy Centre.
- Chiller - principles - adiabatic dry air cooler from Guntner, water softener, Daikin water cooled chillers, commissioning, operation, testing, the main problems
- Fire Sprinkler System, fire pumps, regulatory requirements, sprinkler plumbing system, sprinkler tank requirements, commissioning, testing.
- AOV (Automatic Opening Vent) - operation, regulatory requirements, testing, commissioning, principle
- Fan Coil Units - operation, commissioning and testing, How to QA, plenums, Diffusion FCU, experience with FCU, the problems, maintenance, installation.
- Snagging of all mechanical systems, installations. Writing QA procedures.
- Knowledge of commercial installations (minimum knowledge as Residential experience is critical)
Unsolicited CVs: in relation to speculative CVs received from providers without a prior assignment issued in writing by Ardmore’s Recruitment team, no fee payable by Ardmore will apply.