Client Support Officer
Giant Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Client Support Officer to join the team based in London. Joining us on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary of £18,000 per annum + benefits.
About Giant Group Plc
Established in 1992, Giant Group is an award-winning company specialising in software and professional services for the management of temporary workers.
About Giant Academy
We are delighted to offer an exciting opportunity to work under our Giant Academy program. The Academy seeks to develop those who are recent graduates, apprentices or those with little to no experience in their desired career. Through the Academy we provide support and ongoing training to enhance your skills and knowledge within your role, whilst being exposed to a professional working environment.
Are you a recent graduate? Would you like a career with an award winning professional services company? If so, we are currently seeking a Graduate Client Support Officer to join our dynamic and highly professional team.
Graduate Client Support Officer role overview
To provide support to the accountants and to deal with the day to day queries of the accountant’s clients. This is not a call centre position where the same queries may be handled over and over again. As such, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to help resolve various queries as part of a dynamic team and larger Giant Accounts department and provide exemplary support to clients of giant.
Key responsibilities of the Graduate Client Support Officer:
- Providing client support to the accountant’s clients via telephone or messages (email) within the agreed SLAs.
- Ensuring support is provided in a compliant manner by following Company policy and adhering to industry and statutory legislations.
- Liaising with colleagues, management, internal department, external employment agencies and/or hirers on the client’s behalf to resolve queries.
- Educating and assisting new and existing clients on how to use their portal which enables and encourages own management of their limited company.
- Resolving client queries with regard to assignments, expenses, payroll, invoices, timesheets and client matters ensuring the relationship is maintained and enhanced.
Graduate Client Support Officer requirements:
- Recent graduate
- Experience which clearly demonstrates ability to multitask to a very high level
- Experience of providing detailed instructions both written and verbal
- Experience of managing own workload and working with limited direction or supervision
- Personal organisation and prioritisation – excellent time management
- Able to work under pressure and to tight SLAs
- Remaining calm when working under pressure and when dealing with people in difficult situations
- Knowledge of PLC/payroll/tax/HR/compliance would be an advantage
- Competent numerical skills
- Proven communication especially excellent written and telephone skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Word and Excel
What you get:
- Competitive salary of £18,000 per annum
- Countless lucrative incentives
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Personal development and training
- Employee discounts & reward scheme, giant advantage, including childcare, cycle, and car purchase salary sacrifice schemes
- Pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Social events/nights out
- Monthly fruit Friday
- Dress down Friday each week
- Office games facilities (table tennis, pool table and table football)
- You will be working for the market leader for the sector
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Graduate Client Support Officer please click ‘Apply’ now.