Assistant Management Accountant
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a Global Retailer in the heart of London. The company has a well established and growing brand which has directly resulted in the need for a Assistant Management Accountant.
As an Assistant Management Accountant you will be directly reporting into the Financial Controller with duties consisting of:
- Supporting the preparation of posting accruals, pre payments and adjustments
- Support the financial controller to ensure financial information is timely and accurate
- Supporting the production of Management Accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliation with variance commentaries
- Work with other internal departments for cost v budget variances
- Other financial ad hoc duties
Candidates will graduates with 2 years experience within a Reatil finance department
Candidates will currently be studying ACCA/CIMA.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.