Employer Engagement Consultant - Apprenticeships
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Employer Engagement Consultant - Apprenticeships
Location: West London
Salary: £31,200 (including Car & Location Allowance) + Bonus
Package: Generous Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Equipment, Laptop, Mobile + More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Promote our clients full Training and Recruitment offering via face to face meetings and presentations, assessing the clients training and recruitment needs and providing a well-rounded solution.
- Employer Engagement via cold calling and field sales generating own leads and receiving pre-arranged client appointments generated by internal agents.
- Working with Levy and non Levy clients to maintain/grow existing business and secure new employer accounts for the delivery of Apprenticeships
- Work closely with the Recruitment team to refer generated apprentice vacancies, the team then match candidates to the Apprenticeship vacancies
- Keeping in touch with employers to secure repeat business and promote our clients as the provider of choice.
- Provide employers with a timely service including; negotiation of prices, competitive quotes and completion of contracts.
- Work towards monthly targets based on referrals / starts.
- Keep up to date with competitor’s strengths and weaknesses, evaluating the market and scoping out new opportunities.
- Overcoming barriers and giving advice and guidance to the most suitable avenue.
- Report sales data and forecasts on a regular basis and meet month end sales deadlines.
- Cross sell other products, seizing all opportunities to offer clients a well-rounded service.
- Must have proven experience of generating Apprenticeship opportunities for existing workforce and new Apprentice recruitment.
- Cold calling / telesales to generate new business from scratch.
- Experience of working towards targets and KPI’s.
- Proven experience of negotiating / winning / closing new business - telephone and face to face.
- Excellent communication skills - presentation, written and verbal.
- Exceptional sales, marketing and networking skills.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.