Accounts Payable Manager
Accounts Payable Manager role for a leading travel company based in the City of London.
My client is a private company in the travel sector based in the City of London.
Key responsibilities in the role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Managing the end to end accounts payable process including reconciliation and journal entries
- Responsible for the monthly funding report and the monthly payment run.
- Manage supplier statement reconciliations
- Provides assistance to other parts of finance and liaison with operations & other non-financial functions; respond to financial questions/concerns to meet business need
- Supervise, develop, mentor, establish and review goals for the Payables team
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as require
- Responsible for mid-year and end of year appraisals.
- Complete credit reference applications
- Complete balance confirmations
- Liaise with Auditors on a yearly basis.
The suitable candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Basic knowledge of accounts/bookkeeping
- Communicate professionally to both internal and external stakeholders
- Previous role managing and supporting staff
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work efficiently on their own and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and able to meet tight deadlines
- A proactive approach to investigate and resolve various issues
- Content to work effectively in a complex, diverse and often challenging global environment
- Adapting effortlessly to change whilst maintaining focus on key business goals
- Excellent organisational skills to manage the volume of invoice queries and other issues
- Great interpersonal and communication skills coupled with professional telephone manner
- Sound knowledge of MS Office Applications
- Previous use of multiple systems is essential
This is a great opportunity as an Accounts Payable Manager within a leading travel company.
This role offers a salary of £35,000 per annum and is based in the City of London.