Management Accountant - 12 Month FTC
Management Accountant - London - 12 month FTC - £40-45k
Your new company
A Luxury Leisure & Hospitality brand who are known for bringing out exciting new concepts and leading the way in innovating new product services.
A committed and hands-on Management Accountant with experience of working in a fast paced and demanding Leisure & Hospitality environment.
- Responsible for balance sheet accounts, including preparation and posting of period end journals.
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations with supporting documentation
- Support preparation of monthly management pack for parent company
- Business partner the central budget holders, reporting on monthly account activity and assisting with forecast and budget preparation
- Ideally experience of using SAP
- Key contact for external auditors, providing information in such a manner to ensure an efficient audit
What you'll get in return
The to really add value and gain experience within a forward thinking leisure organisation as well as a great benefits and rewards package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.