Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Financial Planning & Analysis Manager required for a leading FTSE 200 leisure business based in East London. Leading a team of 2 analysts, this is a hands on position and will suit someone who is looking to fast track their career over the next couple of years.
Delivering insight and analysis on revenue trends for the business, ensuring the group is focussed on the most important strategic objectives.
Challenging and providing insight to P&L owners with business partnering across functions to aid decision making.
- Own the budget model and provide input & trend analysis for the budgeting & planning cycle.
- Creation of a consolidated retail planning model and preparation of budget & forecasting presentations
- Analysis & insight for a wide range of business units
- Managing 2 analysts & developing their capabilities
- Liaising with key exec stakeholders to challenge & influence decision making with analysis & insight.
- Management of the budgeting process engaging & managing sign off from key stakeholders.
- Support various product teams and heads throughought review meetings by providing big picture analysis into trading issues & future product strategy.
- Support the head of strategy on the 3 year planning process
- Analysis of product profitability to aid decision making including modelling of business scenarios for strategy decisions.
- Analysis of competitor information to drive price & brand strategy
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Qualified accountant - preferably CIMA
- 5 years + PQE experience
- Proficient with Excel modelling
- Management experience (desirable)