Senior IFA Administrator - London
Senior IFA Administrator £35,000
My client are an independent investment advisory and financial planning practice. They are based within London and specialise in advising private individuals and trusts, predominantly focusing upon the Bar and solicitors.
The main responsibilities for the role include:
- Processing Letters of Authority & follow through until all information obtained Liaising with investment/insurance companies and building & maintaining professional relationships.
- Comprehensive customer service through the provision of accurate and timely information, taking and returning telephone calls, attention to detail, general conduct, and following through all tasks and communication.
- To assist the Financial Advisers in the research of client data.
- Updating back office system
- Fund research.
- Processing of new business applications, fund switches, quotation packs Client reviews
- Work pro-actively with the compliance function.
- Manage client information to ensure accuracy.
- Liaise where necessary with third party providers and clients.
- General administration including filling, photocopying, preparation of letters
- Answer telephone enquiries, taking messages and following them through as necessary.
- Other duties may also be required to be completed in the normal working day.
To be considered for the role you must have/be:
- Previous within a Wealth Planning company.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Experience within a customer service role preferable.
- Can demonstrate strong customer service and communication skills.
- Organised, pro-active, attention to detail.
- Friendly, professional demeanour with clients.
This is a great opportunity to work with a fantastic business that is both highly professional and brilliant at what they do.
If you are interested in this position and have the relevant skills & experience then please apply by sending through your CV or call for more information.