Project Manager - UK Retail Finance Technology Consultancy
£50,000 - £65,000
UK Retail Finance Technology Consultancy
I am working on behalf of a leading consulting business who develops solutions for Originating and Account Servicing of mortgages, loans and savings, and have completed a number of successful implementations which have been characterized by innovative use of workflow, high level of process automation and maximizing cost efficiency.
As part of their recent expansion program they are looking for high calibre individuals who will be exceptional, self-motivated people with the high-level skills required for a demanding client focused Project Management role. You will have proven leadership qualities, excellent interpersonal skills and hold strong commercial acumen from an IT or technical implementation background with an understanding of mortgage platforms, current accounts, savings or loans.
You will have knowledge and experience in the UK retail banking sector and have the ability to understand and write down requirements from the business, present and carry out detailed workshops and work closely with the development team.
There are a number of positions with this client and salaries will be dependent on experience.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Good software business analysis skills (including business modelling)
- Working with end users managing full lifecycle end to end projects
- 5+ years’ experience gained from working in mortgage lending, banking (savings) and consultancy organisations
- Ability to plan and manage implementation activities, timelines and iterations; then to co- ordinate business and technical teams in an onshore/offshore model.
- Strong client facing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Sciences or related field