Part Qualified/QBE Financial Controller - Leisure & Hospitality
A fast-growing UK leisure & hospitality business is looking to recruit a financial controller for one of its sites within London.
Reporting into the Head of Finance, this role will have full responsibility for the site and will work closely with key stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prepare and review monthly management accounts and property reports
- Oversee all financial accounts, prepare financial statements and liaise with external auditors to ensure annual audits are carried out
- Take responsibility for property cash flow, preparing weekly and monthly cash flow forecasts
- Manage the preparation of annual budgets with the GM; produce quarterly forecasts
- Work as a Business Partner with the management team and GM
- Supervise the day to day operations e.g. credit control, payroll, flash reports
- Prepare benchmarking analysis on key financial revenues/expenditure
- Support the Group CFO and Head of Finance on finance projects as required
Who we are looking for:
- Part Qualified or QBE accountant - with solid management/financial accounts experience gained from a Leisure/Hospitality institution
- Confident, professional, with impeccable communication skills
- Warm, friendly, with an abundance of energy and enthusiasm!
- Engaging; able to liaise with and influence people at all levels - internally & externally
- Eager to join a rapidly expanding business at an extremely exciting time in its history