We are proud to be working with this Brand which has recently celebrated over 20 years in business! They hold a fantastic reputation for luxury and just keep growing!
This is a brand new role within the finance team so this will offer you a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop and play a crucial business partner to the Senior Finance team and responsible for the accounting, budgeting and forecasting for all Property related costs for all the Retail stores.
You will need Retail Finance background and either Part Qualified or Newly Qualified.
- Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations for (but not limited to) Cash, Credit Cards, Gift Voucher/Cards, Customer, Payroll, Accruals and Prepayment, Concession Control
- Preparation of the daily cashflow forecast for the Head of Finance Operations and Director of Finance
- Accounting for all Property related P&L costs including Rent, Service Charges and Utilities covering Retail Stores, Head Office and the Distribution Centre
- Preparation of the Budgets and Forecasts for all Property related costs as per the above
- Implement monthly reporting on charge-backs and cash losses to the Business and support the Loss Prevention Team with any investigations
- Assist in the preparation of year-end audit files and provide support during the audit
- Recommend and implement improvements to streamline the reconciliations for Cash/Credit Card Balance Sheet Accounts
- Develop strong relationships with the Finance Team and key Business Partners including Head of Loss Prevention and Director of Property
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Either Studying towards CIMA/ACCA (Part Qualified) or Newly Qualified
- Minimum of 2-3 years working as a Financial Accountant in a multi-channel Retail Environment
- Experience of preparing Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Excellent excel skills and general systems literacy