Exciting Homewares Brand based in London are looking to consolidate Commercial Function by hiring a Fantastic Buying Director to Shape their business. Looking for a Homewares Specialist to help develop and differentiate their amazing brand!
An Amazing Homewares Brand with great presence in the UK, this business has a start up feel but has significant financial turnover. They have a brilliant market presence in the homewares sector and are continually looking to diversify their range and appeal to a wider demographic whilst maintaining brand integrity. This is a role like no other for a Homewares Specialist who wants to have their range on the shelf.
As Buying Director you will be responsible for
- Managing all aspects of buying, including Process building, Far East Sourcing, and Product Development,
- Managing Buying and Merchandising Function
- Managing current product portfolio whilst planning for product diversification and future growth plans
- Work collaboratively with teams across the business to create an effective buying process and platform for increased sales.
- Project manage new opportunities from source to market.
- Far East Sourcing - 2/4 trips per year
- Build commercial strategy with MD, and build commercial function to ensure process support
- Being a Business Leader, inspiring others from all areas and ensuring an over achieving mentality is preserved
The Successful Buying Director will
- Be a Buying Specialist having built a successful career within Homewares specialising in Far East Sourcing
- Have a brilliant track record of building Buying process, and over achieving and ambitious buying teams
- Have experience of working and liaising at senior management Level
- Have strong ambitions to become Commercial Director of a multimillion pound business
- Be able to commute to London
- Be able to go on 2/4 international sourcing trips a year
The successful Buying Director will be remunerated depending on their prowess and ability in interview.
Salary is between £90-100k + Car Allowance, Market leading bonus, Pension and Health care and will work from the London offices on a daily basis.
If this role sounds of interest, please apply asap and if suitable we will set up a confidential chat ASAP