Technical Project Manager
aspire cambridge ltd are currently recruiting for an exciting new position! We are looking for a TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER to join a well established, reputable company in London where you will join their Engineering Team.
The focus of this role is to be the primary point of contact for our client’s customers and engineers, managing all internal and external relationships during all projects.
You must be calm under pressure, be experienced working in a busy environment and communicate efficiently with your team.
- To maintain strong relationships with our clients.
- To manage third party engineering works.
- Manage stock control including hardware/software kit orders
- Ensure all project related activities are coordinated in accordance with the project schedule.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that all identified issues and risks are documented, and manage all actions for project delivery and handover
- Create regular project reviews and share the outcome with Senior Management
- Provide customer satisfaction reports on project closure.
- Work closely with the Infrastructure team to manage and deliver large scale implementations and upgrades.
- Managing the maintenance work, various projects for Security/CCTV and person specification.
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent understanding of IPVPN, WAN technologies and internet connectivity.
- Proven experience of leading and managing a team and control project issues and risks.
- Excellent customer service skills with a calm, outgoing personality
- Excellent organisational, planning and communication skills.
- CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associates) with at least 1 years’ experience
- Prince 2 with at least 1 years’ experience
Hours: Full Time
Location: Central London
Salary: £45,000 – £50,000 dependant on experience
Benefits: 23 days plus increase with service, pension scheme), cycle to work scheme and childcare vouchers.
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please call our team on or apply online. Whilst we’d love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
aspire cambridge ltd is acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy. Our accredited recruitment consultants offer specialist marketplace expertise across our seven specialist recruitment divisions; engineering and manufacturing, finance and accountancy, hospitality, information technology, legal and hr, office support and sales and marketing. Our ever expanding network of client companies exceeds 2800 active organisations that we engage with on a regular basis. We have an unrivalled knowledge of the jobs marketplace so it’s no wonder that we hold an impressive track record of exceeding client and candidate expectations. How do we do it? By “placing people first”.