Application Support Analyst - Dynamics CRM
A leading organisation are seeking a Application Support Analyst - Dynamics CRM who will be responsible for the maintenance, 2nd and 3rd line support and release management for the Live services based on CRM Online. Our clients strategic focus in this area gives the opportunity, and requires the capability, to deploy enhancements and being involved in development projects.
The successful Application Support Analyst - Dynamics CRM will have a solid and wide IT background, the Senior CRM Applications Analyst is also expected to improve and extend the support capabilities of the team supporting the design of the service by collaborating with other teams; in particular providing technical backup for the SharePoint support and to assist with the resolution of SharePoint issues.
The successful Application Support Analyst - Dynamics CRM will ideally have:
- An ITIL V3 qualification and experience of administration and development of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
- Extensive practical experience of administering and configuring Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online.
- Experience of debugging plug-ins for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 2015 and 2016.
- Experience in investigating and resolving service incidents, requests and problems, both technical and functional, and tracking progress in an ITSM system.
- Experience of service delivery working to agreed SLAs in a ITIL environment; Change, Release, Problem and Incident management and Service Transition processes.
- Experience of documenting technical solutions.
It would also be beneficial for the Application Support Analyst - Dynamics CRM to have experience in MS Dynamics developments; Integration with Outlook, SharePoint and other Microsoft products as well as administering Microsoft Office365, SharePoint 2010 on premise and SharePoint online. Application Support Analyst - Dynamics CRM
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.