Opportunity to join a rapidly growing SME in the IT space that enjoys a global presence.
You will join as a Finance Manager with 2 direct reports and will play a central function in the global finance team.
My client offers an all encompassing web-based software solution for risk management, commodity trading, and data management for all office functions.
Although they are an SME, they enjoy a global presence, offering their services to almost 500 customers, over a thousand users, and almost 90 countries. They have been recognised as a market leader in their field, having won multiple awards as they continue to grow.
They are located in the heart of central London.
As the successful candidate, your key tasks will include:
- Preparation of the monthly consolidated management accounts.
- Preparation of some subsidiary accounts.
- Reconciliations - Revenue, VAT, prepayments, accruals, debtors, creditors, salaries, inter-company etc
- Submission of VAT returns and EC Sales
- Commission calculation and payroll preparation for submission to bureau
- Preparing budgets, forecasting and analysis for business support
- Training/mentoring other members of the team
- Support the Finance Director in projects and ad-hoc tasks as required
As the successful candidate, you will be:
- Qualified with 5 years' relevant experience
- Must have excellent people management skills
- Two to three years' experience working on SAP BYD
- Team player, flexible, willing to work at all levels from transactional to annual reporting.
- The ability to prepare accounts to a high standard and to tight deadlines
- A pro-active analytical approach and a commercial focus
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral
As the successful candidate, you will be offered a base salary between £45,000 and £55,000, depending on experience.
You will have the opportunity to join a rapidly growing IT company in the heart of London as a Finance Manager with 2 direct reports, and will play a central role in their global finance team.