Job: Research Consultant
Salary: £25,000 - £40,000 (Depending on experience)
A privately held, full service consultancy based in the heart of West London is on the lookout for a Research Consultant. Their team of engaging, passionate and experienced researchers is expanding! They are experts in working across the full range of regulated industries using combined methodologies. This is a great job opportunity if you are seeking a chance to work in a highly reputable company where you can grow and develop your skills.
What you’ll be doing
This job involves a variety of responsibilities throughout the cycle of the research projects. As the Research Consultant you will be managing multiple projects, working with the existing client accounts on scripting and employing both qualitative and quantitative research methods. This a fantastic opportunity for an accomplished Research Consultant with a sharp, enquiring mind, who is looking for a fresh challenge and is keen to get hands-on experience within the market research industry.
Job responsibilities include:
- Managing multiple projects from inception to delivery
- Designing and testing research material
- Client management and liaison to deliver projects on time and to the specifications
- Data processing
- Proposal costing and writing
- Day-to-day coordination of other ad-hoc research projects
Who you are
You have the tenacity and dedication required to excel. You will have experience in delivering both quant and qual research projects with a strong attention to detail and accuracy. As Research Consultant, you will have experience interacting with clients, working with more senior team members, developing proposals, setting up research projects and analysing results. Previous job experience in developing and presenting creative and visually inspiring debriefs will be beneficial.
- Experienced in conducting quantitative and qualitative research
- Able to design questionnaires, analyse data and produce creative, engaging and commercially focussed deliverables
- Keen to learn new things, try new approaches and develop your skillset further
- A friendly team player, willing to show flexibility when required
What’s in it for me?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an agency that is offering great job progression and professional development. An attractive salary, pension scheme and 25.5 days' holiday is also on offer.