Senior Buyer (Home/Kitchenware) - South London
Senior Buyer (Home/Kitchenware)South LondonSalary £45-50k
A specialist retailer, with impressive growth plans, is looking for an established Buyer to help drive the performance of their most high profile area. This is a great opportunity for a strong Buyer or Senior Buyer, with multi product experience, to take the next step in their career.
As Senior Buyer, your main responsibilities will be:
- Overseeing the range development and critical path of your category
- Delivering to ambitious sales and margin targets in line with the company budget
- Maintaining and developing current and new supplier relations, negotiating commercial trading agreements
- Identifying patterns, and forecasting sales to spot growth opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have significant buying experience, along with leading or mentoring a small team from a home/diy/kitchenware retailer.
In addition, you must also demonstrate:
- The ability to develop positive working relationships, both internally and with external suppliers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience of under taking competitor analysis
- Adaptability to change, and the ability to work under pressure to tight timelines
If you feel you have the appropriate skills and characteristics, please apply with an up to date CV today.
£45 - 50k