To deliver a quality foreign exchange service, maximising the profitability of Maccorp UK, whilst meeting and exceeding customer needs. Maintaining and adhering to company compliance, controls and procedures.
- To provide outstanding customer service by placing the interests of the customers first and aiming to exceed customer expectations.
- To build a rapport with customers to maximise repeat business.
- To listen to the needs of the customer and promote Maccorp products and services at every opportunity.
- Competently complete minimum of 30 minutes unsupervised manual trading
- Ability to cross sell products including
- To operate a till with no discrepancies.
- To follow Maccorp company and compliance procedures.
- Reconcile and process POS Slips.
- Update daily exchange rates.
- To operate efficiently and accurately a foreign exchange till.
- To count efficiently and accurately large amounts of money.
- To calculate and understand exchange rates
- To participate in and encourage generating new ideas for maximising revenues
- To demonstrate full commitment in achieving personal goals and the goals of the team and organization.
- Display a sound knowledge of foreign currencies.
- Experience of working within a customer focused environment.
- A good level of computer literacy and numeracy skills. A minimum GCSE A*-C.
- Excellent Communicator
The successful candidate:
- Must Have excellent numeracy skills and a minimum GCSE in Maths A*- C.
- Experience of handling money in a customer facing environment.
- Excellent communication and an aptitude for learning.
In addition to the above duties the post holder must be prepared to undertake such additional duties which may result from changing circumstances, but which may not of necessity to the general character or level of responsibility to the post.
QUALIFICATIONS AND TRAINING:
- Customer service qualifications.
Hours of Work
37.5 hours per week including alternative Weekends (Full-time).
30 hours per week including Weekends (Part-time).