Private Banking - Market Risk Analyst - 40-45K Perm
Private Banking - Market Risk Analyst - £40-45K Perm
An exciting opportunity has come up to work as a Market Risk Analyst in a well respected private bank located in Central London.
This role will be best suited for someone with previous experience within financial services or private banking. If you have an ACCA or CIMA qualification, or are studying towards one you are encouraged to apply.
What will the role include?
- Recording and monitoring all derivative and proprietary trading positions (Intraday & close of business)
- Working knowledge of Foreign Exchange, Interest rate Swaps, Interest Rate Futures, FX Options, Caps & Floors and Asset Swaps, Bonds, FRN's, CD's.
- Document management of Trades, positions, escalation of breaches to management
- Value at Risk reporting
- Daily Risk Management Reporting
- Product valuations using Bloomberg
- Position monitoring / breach escalation
- CSA Collateral Management
You will need to have advanced Excel Knowledge (pivot tables, macors, VBA, etc)
As a candidate, you will ideally have proven knowledge and experience in financial services or private banking and in products and services for private clients