Senior Development Manager - Commercial Real Estate
Senior Development Manager - Commercial Real Estate. OUR CLIENT is an expanding European market leader that has over 20 years of experience that build, manage and design a large portfolio of large developments across Europe. The client is forever expanding and looking for a very experienced Senior Development Manager to lead and run negotiations with 3rd party companies on various projects, and will be reporting to the Development Director.
- Liaising with the professional advisors, in house departments, leading 3rd party negotiations and overseeing development agreements with companies including rail companies.
- Negotiation of agreements and resolution of Rights of light assessments.
- Identifying and resolving property related issues to avoid unnecessary delays to the delivery of projects.
- Leading planning applications throughout the planning process and securing consent within the budget and programme.
- Following all the clients' regulations and adhering to company policies.
- Collaborating with the In house Product Design Team.
- Generating project reports for the company's board members.
- Assisting the Transactions Director with site acquisitions and assembly as well as resolving compulsory purchase issues
- Assisting the Leasing Manager to produce leasing and marketing strategies for the projects
- Preparing and ensuring that there is a successful hand over of the project to the facilities team and/or external purchaser.
THE CANDIDATE: the selected candidate MUST have at least 8-10 years commercial development experience and will ideally be qualified. Experience in 3rd party negotiations with public bodies and a relevant degree qualification in Real Estate however is essential. The candidate must have a proven track record of developing complex schemes, within London zone 1, a detailed understanding of the development process and previous experience and completion of high value projects. The incumbent must have worked on high-profile and large deals with a solid understanding of development, construction, design and delivery. This role requires someone with a keen eye for detail and very strong leadership skills.
www.tridentint.com Follow us on Twitter and on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.