Analyst - Asset Management - Real Estate - London
ANALYST - ASSET MANAGEMENT - LONDON - £competitive - OUR CLIENT is an established and highly reputable investment manager who has multi £billions of assets under management comprising various asset classes have a requirement for an Analyst to join their asset management team. Working within a 'hands on' department, this role will support the effective management of Pan European real estate assets and loan portfolios through analysis and assessment of the investments.
THE ROLE: The duties/responsibilities of the position will include but not be limited to:
- Mathematical analysis and assessment of existing real estate investments including preparation of financial models (cash flows, IRR and sensitivity analysis).
- Aid the preparation of business plans, budget review, lease analysis and hold/sell analysis.
- Constantly evaluate opportunities to add value to investments.
- Active management to ensure early lease renewals and reduction of vacancy.
- Coordination and monitoring of capital expenditures projects.
- Analyse and review financial reporting from third party service providers and ensure high level of data quality.
- Proactive guidance and control of external service providers such as property managers and leasing agents to ensure successful execution of the business plan.
- Prepare of presentations and investment memorandums.
- Create market and trend analysis for European property markets.
- Constant communication and close working with internal departments including real estate asset managers, loan asset managers, corporate services, finance/accounting and investment management.
THE PERSON: In order to apply, YOU MUST have previous analysis experience specifically within the context of real estate investment or banking, and possess a relevant degree in finance or accounting. The preferred candidate will be extremely analytical with strong modelling skills and the ability to produce models from scratch. The role will require someone dynamic who wants to be involved in various processes within the company and have a flexible, team orientated approach. The chosen candidate will likely speak an additional European language along with perfect written and spoken English. This is an excellent opportunity to join a high-calibre organisation and gain varied exposure as well as strong career growth.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.