£35,000 to £40,000 depending on experience
our client have been supporting SMEs in Kent, Medway and London since 1998. During that time the IT world has changed almost unrecognisably but we’ve been here to hold our clients’ hands through it all, delivering innovative, efficient solutions that really work.
Their aim has always been to combine our exceptional knowledge and experience with elegant, usable systems that add a tangible return on investment.
They are looking for talented mid-level ASP.net C# developers to join their growing business.
Variety is the spice of life, and this is exactly what we offer. All systems they develop are fully bespoke and they work with clients across many sectors – no two projects are the same! From mobile applications to full featured ERP solutions, you will be involved at all stages of the project life-cycle and will have exposure to the latest technologies.
- To implement and maintain web applications in a collaborative and open team environment
- Maintain and share knowledge in new technologies
- To adhere to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
To be considered for the Software Developer position you will have the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Solid understanding of code fundamentals
- Positive attitude with a focus on code quality
- ASP.net MVC
- SQL Server
- Entity framework
- Web API
Not required but nice to have
- Kendo UI
- Umbraco CMS
- MCSA\MCSE qualifications
Software Developer Benefits
- 22 days holiday
- Free lunch
- Pluralsight online training subscription
If you feel you have the skills for their Software Developer position, please apply now!