Business Development Manager - Vehicle Hire
Vehicle Rental / Corporate Business Hire - Business Development Manager - London
Location: Field Based (LONDON) with appropriate travel to prospective customer sites within London
Salary & Package: £30,000 - £35,000
OTE £10K uncapped commission structure, Regular Incentives, Fully expensed company car, mobile phone and laptop, plus additional benefits
Our client is one of the market leading providers of vehicle rental in the UK and across Europe. They have been established in the market for many years and are a recognised household name, synonymous with excellent training and development.
You role will be a mix of account management and new business. focusing on offering Corporate customers the services of the business including Car Rental, light commercial vehicle rental and HGV's.
You will be targeting travel managers and Fleet managers within some of London's largest corporate organisations presenting and securing business.
The company have great ambitions to expand the business this year and are well known for their outstanding training and staff development.
A background in daily rental, vehicle hire, Long or Short term vehicle rental or commercial vehicle hire is highly desirable. However, If you have experience of selling services to Fleet Managers and Travel Managers you are encouraged to apply.
- You will utilise your skills in identifying new business, operating within a team who are ahead of the competition and embrace the product portfolio not bettered in the industry.
- Demonstrable track record in selling vehicle rental solutions or selling to travel or fleet managers.
- Proven successful track record managing existing accounts and securing new business.
- Strong influencing and communication skills at all levels within an organisation.
- Ability to handle and manage high volume of work, short deadlines and travel.
- Results oriented approach with a proactive 'can do' attitude.
- Customer focused.
- Build and maintain relationships.
- Excellent business and financial acumen.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office.
Skills / Experience
- Proven delivery and achievement of hitting sales targets
- Experience in delivery of field sales targets