Senior Project Leader
Property, Senior Project Leader - £60,000
This is an opportunity to strategise & deliver on complex high profile projects in a live environment for a globally recognised property portfolio that is making an enormous investment into its improvement.
Looking at Richmond House Project to decant office space to create a "Shell Chamber" as a secondary back-up to the House of Commons in the event of a shut down for MPs to still debate. Full design to delivery / cradle to grave
You will be working with a team of project leads, reporting to the Head of Projects, to create delivery programmes for construction & refurbishment projects and also to hands-on deliver on those projects. A multifaceted role involving stakeholder engagement, design & construction, developing & implementing key strategic initiatives and reporting.
- Design & build construction project management.
- Project programme strategy & planning.
- Complex stakeholder engagement & client-interfacing.
- More than 3 years experience in managing construction projects.
- Experience having devised programmes for strategic delivery on design & build projects.
- Extensive understanding of risk, financial budgeting, compliance, project procedures & protocols, management and client-engagement.
- Dynamic, energised and personable character with the ability to effectively engage with tough senior stakeholders.
- Confidence & authority to present briefs, justifying funding for complicated and expensive programmes.
- Mentality to work as much on the ground as you are strategic with a deep knowledge in project feasibility analysis in all capacities.
What's on offer
18 month FTC (likely to extend - possibly turn permanent)
£57,000 - £60,000
reporting into Head of PMO,
If you have experience in a similar role then please contact me on or email firstname.lastname@example.org