Senior Marketing Executive- SaaS
Senior Marketing Executive- SaaS- £30,000 - £35,000 - London
My client is one of the leading SaaS providers in the UK, with a reputable presence within the market. Due to growth and success they are looking to hire a b2b Senior marketing executive to join a maturing marketing team.
Driven by an innovative and entrepreneurial spirit they have a real desire to help their customers to transform their services.
As a senior Marketing executive, you will be part of a company that specialises in building digital business to achieve commercial success. You will have the sole responsibility of driving demand generation, and building upon your digital experience to build successful marketing campaigns. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Executive to step up and take advantage of a company that can offer unrivalled progression.
- Managing channels for inbound lead generation, including direct marketing, email marketing, content syndication, webinars, etc.
- Defining acquisition pathways and nurture journeys
- Assisting pre-sale activity in Pardot.
- Monitor and analyse inbound lead performance in Pardot.
- Lead email marketing strategy, with a major focus on account-based marketing principles that will influence A/B testing, lead nurturing programs and landing pages.
- Assisting with marketing collateral
- Gather market research and intelligence for whitepapers and case studies.
- Assisting with hosted event management.
- Helping to keep website content up-to-date.
- Experience with SEO strategies.
- Collaborate across departments (sales, key accounts, marketing, operations) for marketing campaign development and execution.
- Manage suppliers and agencies.
- Experience working in B2B, ideally with an understanding of IT or tech products.
- Experience of working closely with sales teams.
- Experience in demand generation/management/lead automation
- First-class communication skills with an ability to present information clearly and with confidence.
- A meticulous eye for detail will be required for drafting and proofing all digital and printed material.
- 4+ years marketing experience.
- Creativity, bringing new ideas to the table.
- A relevant degree, 2:1
If this role is of interest please do not hesitate to send your interest to Aine
Please only apply if you have the desired b2b Marketing experience