Senior C++ Developer, Team Lead, Software Engineer
Senior / Team Lead C++ Developer, Software Engineer, Analyst Programmer
Delphi, MFC, STL, SQL, PL/SQL, GUI, Front End, Back End
West London / Middlesex
We are proud to be working with this global company for over 10 years and are currently looking for a talented Team Lead / C++ Developer to join their and lead their London based team in their new offices.
You will be leading 2 experienced C++ Developers onsite and 2 more junior developers on another site.
Our client is a particularly well-known and respected Broadcast / TV Services and Software company who provide cutting edge and mission critical software solutions to some of the best known companies around the globe!
This is a great opportunity for a Senior or Team Lead C++ Developer without around 3-5 years experience to join this team and contribute to both core development and client specific enhancements.
You will be working mostly complex Server Side / Back End C++ Development but also some front end using Delphi or similar tools.
To be considered for this challenging opportunity you should meet the following criteria:-
- Authorised to work in the UK as no sponsorship is available
- Good verbal and written communication skills - please QA your OWN CV before applying!
- Extensive C++ Development in a commercial environment. Working in a software house or product based environment would be a distinct advantage
- Experience with GUI developments (Delphi, MFC), server side skills with static and dynamic libraries developments, working with CORBA layer- advantage
- SQL & PL/SQL experience
- Knowledge of and experience with standard libraries such as STL
- Code Debugging skills both in client/server and database
- OO / Object Oriented development
- In depth knowledge of Memory management, Data structures, Maps, Hashmaps
- Ability to investigate and debug complex issues, analyse underlying problems and fix defects
- Ability to code, test and integrate software, delivering highly robust, highly reliable, high performance software that meets all requirements
- Ability to adhere to all SW engineering processes, including design documentation and reviews, code reviews, thorough unit testing and integration testing skills
Salary: around £55,000.00 / year negotiable plus benefits