Senior Content Marketing Executive - Media Agency
To develop and execute clients’ overall content marketing strategy with a focus on distribution through Digital PR, Influencer Marketing and Native Advertising.
• At least 1 year’s experience in content marketing, digital content creation, digital PR or social media - preferably agency side
• Familiarity with engaging with journalists, publishers and influencers to distribute content
• Experience in creating content marketing campaigns for brands that engage the audience while staying true to the brand identity
• Must be comfortable communicating with clients
• Pitching new ideas and contributing to quarterly and monthly Content Marketing strategies
• Achievement of internal and external targets, as assessed by the Content Marketing Manager
• Delivery and understanding of innovative content marketing, audience research, PR and distribution strategies
• Effective and accurate completion of key deliverables such as monthly reports, competitor analysis and research documents
• Educating/training team members, staff members and clients whilst championing the benefits of an owned-first approach to marketing
• Effective and confident contribution to team meetings, client meetings and the pitch and sales process
• Consistently accurate administration, budgeting and time management.
• Keeping up to date will all digital industry developments
• High standard of efficient content campaign management while meeting all client/agency targets
• Achieving high client service scores and in depth understanding of client business
• Drive innovation in content marketing and integration with other media campaigns and services
• Effective 360 communication, knowledge share all innovation plus sharing innovation & knowledge and creativity
• Active involvement across Performance Content initiatives e.g. education, pitches, new tools and processes
• Develop, support and educate other team members and clients in regards to the place of Content Marketing and its importance in driving performance for clients
Relationships (Internal & External) To have strong relationships with internal teams across all disciplines whilst building valued relationships with clients and partners.