Part Qualified Management Accountant
My client is looking for a Part Qualified Management Accountant to join their Accountancy team in Hammersmith. The role will have full responsibilities for producing Management Accounts for the business.
My client, based in Hammersmith, is a small business within the media industry who have recently added this Part Qualified Management Accountant post into their accountancy team. They are looking to continue growth and promote this person into a more senior role over the next 2 years.
As Part Qualified Management Accountant you will be responsible for;
- Produce high quality monthly reports for group consolidation.
- Review and complete commentary and variance analysis
- Recommend improvements for cash flow and balance sheet management
- Consolidate group forecasts/budgets/five-year plan and supporting analyses as appropriate
- KPI analysis
- Support the statutory reporting process
- Provide IT support to Group and divisional finance
The successful candidate will have previously worked as a Management Accountant in a similar position, ideally similar industry, and be studying towards an accountancy qualification (CIMA or ACCA).
Must have intermediate to advanced Excel skills and confident using Accounting software.